Saturday, June 9, 2012

So much has happened. It's been a full week of being here in Thailand now. My internet options are the church and a little, very little and quaint, coffee shop right around the corner from my apartment. I don't always have much time to get on here and update unfortunately. Right now I can say my group and I visited downtown Bangkok (40 minutes away by bus) and have done a good amount of traveling within our little town Ramkhamheang and within its university too, we shorten that to Ram 2. I'd love to write some more, but I'm short on time right now so here are some pictures for now  :)

my fellow interns at Queen's Park, downtown Bkk

Queen's Park

outside of the Bangkok Arts and Cultural Centre
 This is the description with the picture below.


at a popular shrine downtown, they're all over

 they love flowers, usually they use them for offerings
 typical market meal
 downtown
 the King's Park
 my little street
riding the "song taeow" (it's a truck with seats, literally means "two seats". It's our taxi haha)

No comments:

Post a Comment